PayPal - la solution de paiement en ligne la plus simple et la plus sécurisée !

License

All about the Wine Cellar 3D program

License

Messagepar Mikeyd » 22 Novembre 2012, 23:04

What is the purpose of a license?
Mikeyd

Message(s) : 23

Re: License

Messagepar Alexandre » 24 Novembre 2012, 21:03

User who donnate have some advantages like no popup on exit, priority support, your idea are added more quiclky.

And the most important you help a developer keep this website and program alive.

Thanks.
Alexandre
Administrateur

Message(s) : 173

Messagepar Mikeyd » 27 Novembre 2012, 23:44

Thanks for the reply. I purchased the license and hope it helps out a little. I understand how time consuming it can be.

A couple of ideas and questions. Besides the undo function I addressed in my other post, In the Card view, you can minimize the entry/title information box.
I wonder if would be possible to fit more information boxes on the page? IE: instead of the current four, show 8 or 12. Or when you minimize the entry/title, show the Winery and type of wine. Also when you do minimize the entry/title box it stays minimized rather than defaulting back.
I have a jpeg showing example but don't know how to get it inserted here. I would have to take it off my computer and put it somewhere on the internet to be able to insert in as an image. Some ideas.
Thanks, Michael
Mikeyd

Messagepar Alexandre » 28 Novembre 2012, 12:12

thanks you for support me.

you can add image in forum, when you click reply, below message box click "upload attachment"
Alexandre
Administrateur

Messagepar Mikeyd » 29 Novembre 2012, 01:39

Well that was too easy. I was looking above this text box. Anyways,
the attachment is an illustration of what I was thinking. The thinking behind this is, if you have multiple entries it would be easier to see them. I guess it is just a different way of filtering. But I have no templates to filter. There are no .flt files to be found.

Michael
Pièces jointes
card view.jpg
sample
card view.jpg (206.67 Kio) Consulté 6100 fois
Mikeyd

Messagepar Alexandre » 29 Novembre 2012, 11:54

Ok, it's a great idea, but it's a big work since caption are not make for show lot of informations.
So i need time for this option, but i try add it in 4.0
Alexandre
Administrateur

Retour vers Wine Cellar 3D